The main reason people lose track of their super is through switching jobs or moving address.
People are often aware they have multiple accounts, but do not have the time or inclination to try to sort it out. www.findsuper.com.au was formed to do just this – locate research and advise on the best solution for your superannuation that will help meet your retirement needs.
Find your super now
The main reason people lose track of their super is through switching jobs or moving address. This results in:
- Paying multiple sets of fees
- Planning implications – different super funds have different investment strategies
- Paperwork – where are all your superannuation statements? Are they up to date?
- Insurance – many people have multiple life insurance policies in their super that have never been reviewed
- Potential tax implications.
These are just a few issues that may arise if you dont take control of your lost funds today.
Superannuation is important, so why not take the time to send in your details through to us. Let one of our team members assist you today in having control over your retirement.